IDEATION, CREATION, EXECUTION
- 20+ years senior management experience taking on the role of being the Voice of the Customer.
- Proven track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and successful projects/output.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership managing a comprehensive strategic marketing and communications plan to advance the organization’s mission.
- Expertise leading internal and/or external advertising / promotions / public relations / on-line agencies and marketing/sales oriented support functions.
- The seven super powers of a multipotentialite
- Demonstrated product management responsibilities from cradle to grave, on time, on budget, including product segmentation, product definition, feature request, unique value proposition and benefits, product positioning and pricing, integrated within multi-discipline marketing plans through a variety of distribution channels.
- Ability to make high level decisions and participate on steering committees.
- Analyze sales, market share, brand health, and profits to determine return on marketing investment.
- Creative and thoughtful in regards to how new marketing technologies can be utilized.
- Lead marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and preference for both trade and consumers creating break-through advertising to clearly articulate reasons to buy, from emotional attachment to a brand to specific and unique benefits and advantages though clear value proposition.
- Experience planning, writing, editing, and producing sales support, corporate communications, press releases, annual reports and marketing literature.
- Thrives in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team from a variety of backgrounds and skill sets
- Superior management skill; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Demonstrated skill as a senior executive and comfort in proactively building relationships with other senior executives across all functional areas of an organization (sales, finance, operations, manufacturing, R&D, etc.).
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- High Potential, results oriented self starter, capable of moving into roles of increasing responsibility.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Excellent and persuasive communicator
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with all levels of employees
- Education, Consumer Goods, Wireless, eCommerce, Software, Internet
- Experience in all marketing mediums including print, radio, TV, PR, social media, online in both B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G, ...
- MBA, SDSU, emphasis in marketing, business
- BA/BS, EPSCI, international business